GNOCCHI WITH PESTO CLASSICO, CHERRY TOMATO & GREEN BEANS
- 600g Barbetta potato gnocchi
- 260 Barbetta pesto Genovese
- 200g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 200g green beans, cut into 3cm pieces
- 30mL extra virgin olive oil
How to make
Add the green beans and gnocchi to a pot of salted boiling water. When the gnocchi have risen to the top of the water, strain gnocchi and beans into a colander.
Heat oil on medium heat and add the garlic. Before browning the garlic, add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the gnocchi and beans to the tomatoes. Remove from heat and add your pesto Genovese.
Mix well and serve.